This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Monday, January 7, 2008

Not Too Shabby

As I had mentioned in my blog yesterday, Mondays are my weigh in for my Weight Watchers meeting. We hadn't met for two weeks on account of the holidays, so needless to say, I was a bit worried. I had given myself wiggle room of 3 pounds (or maybe lack of wiggle room?). Meaning that if I put on 3 pounds, I would not not commit hara-kiri. Well I enjoyed the holidays, eating what I wanted without getting ridiculous and the results are....drum roll please....I gained 2 pounds.

That's a pound a week. That's a half a pound for each weekend. That's 1.142857142857142857 ounces for each dinner consumed.

Not that I'm counting.

PS I went for my post-op visit today on account of the hernia surgery I had on 12/13/07 and the surgeon says I am doing great and can resume rigorous physical activity....chuckle.

1 comment: