This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who Flogged His Fragrance on The Home Shopping Channel?

The answer, boys & girls, would be: Engelberg Humperdinck! So says the Millennium edition of Trivial Pursuit. Yes...tonight was game night; which I hope will be the first of many with Hilda, her hubby, Matt, Mrs. Pheasantly Fascinating, me, and two close friends of ours who are not bloggers - yet. It was many hours that swept by quicker than we knew filled with laughter (often at my expense), pizza, wings alcohol, games, a crying baby on occasion, yummy carrot cake, and did I mention...laughter?

5 comments:

Matt said...

I think it was the wings alcohol that lead to all the laughter!

TracyMichele said...

I LOVE game nights. Sounds like y'all (yes, I said y'all) had a great time! Is Matt the one who knows a little too much about 80's tv? Maybe 'Sceene It' would be a good game to check out. :)

Matt said...

I love Scene It! Troy & Family got me the TCM version for Christmas! And don't worry, I say y'all a lot too!

Hilda said...

Hi all y'all!

Hubby and I had a blast! Thanks for a great time Troy!

Toni Lea Andrews said...

But what was the NAME of Humperdink's signature fragrance? Because anyone who would call himself...

Well, you get the idea.