This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stories Are a Wonderful Thing.

Memory Lane make for an interesting trip. We all have stories that we can recall; I believe it's important that we tell our stories. Mrs. Pheasantly is encouraging me regail my fellow bloggers with some trips down my memory lane and she, like most better halves, does have an ulterior motive. She wants to save them for our boys. So, I will begin collecting my blog posts and will commit to posting often so that whenever our children wish, even once we are dead and buried, they will be able to feel connected to us, because after all isn't that what stories are all about...connection?

Want to hear a story pulled from my memory lane, you'll just have to wait, but not too long.

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Oh.. I am SOOOOO coming back for THIS!