This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scattegories, the Blogsphere Addition!

Tomorrow night is game night and in honor of that, here is a posting that I borrowed from Hilda

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl and no combination words (only one word)!!!
If you wanna play, leave me a note in my Comments section.

1. What is your name: Troy
2. 4 letter word: taut
3. Vehicle: truck
4. City: Toledo
5. Boy's Name: Theo
6. Girl's Name: Tawanda
7. Alcoholic drink: Tequila
8. Occupation: Technician
9. Something you wear: TiresHat
10. Celebrity: Twiggy
11. Food: Tomatos
12. Something found in a bathroom: Toilet
13. Reason for Being Late: Tardiness
14. Cartoon character: Tweety
15. Something You Shout: Taxi!
16. Animal: T-Rex
17. Body part: Thyroid
18. Word to describe you: Thoughtful

1 comment:

Matt said...

I have used your meme which you got from Hilda who got it from the blogosphere.