This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Friday Shuffle for the Sake of Shuffling

I am at work and unfortunately Fred is not with me. But fear not, I have 5,116 songs on my C drive that I've collected from various sources.

Let's be adventurous, Substitute-of-Fred!

Not sure what all this stuff is so I will list just as it appears on my WinAmp player skin

1. Kansas - Incomudro--Hymn to the Atman...okay, a very iteresting 16 minute instrumental with an incredibly intense drum solo.
2. Bob Marley - 10 Real Situation....get your grove on Bobbie!
3. InToThePink....that's all my WinAmp is giving me. Come to think of it, that's pretty much the only lyrics in the 1:48 song.
4. Sade - Never As Good As The First Time...I so do NOT like Sade.
5. Los Melodicos - Yo Me Llamo Cumbia...Ummm, okay.
6. Lit - Drop D...Yuck. If you know this song, or this group, then shame on you.
7. Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled His Feet...Cool song. I like me my CTD
8. Jeff Buckley - Grace...I just learned of this guy. This contribution is actually from Hilda.
9. U2 - Bad
10. Wyclef - Another One Bites The Dest (Remix)- I like Wyclef well enough but I think he should've left this song alone.

Sorry guys, maybe I'll redeem myself next Friday by asking Fred to do the honors.

No comments: