This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Connect the Dots...of Logic

1. Child has fever
2. Child gets medicine, which child actually enjoys
3. Child then complains of other illnesses
4. Child is kept home from preschool and is allowed to watch TV, normally a weekend-only privilege, whilst mommie takes care of infant and works from home.
5. Child is complaining of illnesses the second day with sippy cup in hand looking for Gatorade, a favorite libation of his and one that is reserved for times when he is ill.

Child is not dumb.

PS Totally unrelated: Last night, I placed 2nd in our annual Toastmasters Table Topics Contest.

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

I understand the idea behind making medicine taste good to entice the Littles to take it.. but MAN what a pain to break the habit once the sniffles are gone. Meme has been asking me today if he might have a fever. OH COME ON! LOL.

You have a very smart child on your hands. I'm feeling your pain. Hey.. maybe I need some children's motrin.