This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Year's Resolution(s)

A meme of sorts - except that I am not tagging anyone. If you want to post your NYRs, do so and let me know about it, please. Here are mine:

1. Blog more often.
2. Manage my time better.
3. Write and speak more gooder English.
4. Be less "my way or the highway" in polictical and social views.
5. Be friendly to ultra right wing conservative Christians. Wow, that's gonna be a toughie!
6. Read more.
7. Laugh more.
8. Love more.
9. Live more. This one will be a challenge because I already live a very full life.
10. Don't make promises that I can't (or won't) keep. Yep, there IS a difference.

Your turn!
(If you so choose)

2 comments:

sari said...

Happy New Year! Good resolutions, I will do this tomorrow.

I wanted you to know, I did do your meme, on November 20th! But I think you were a little busy then and missed it.

Have a great day!

TracyMichele said...

Um.. I believe it is "write and TALK more gooder English". hehe

#5 made me LOL.