This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday's Symphony - Not to be Read While Eating

In my weekend posting, I failed to mention one of the highlights, or low lights, of my outings Saturday occurred at the mall. Between the Jeopardy tryouts and trip to Knauss Berry, we stopped at the mall food court for lunch. My toddler announced that we had to use the toilet - someday I hope it will be "he".

He had to do number two and as is custom, I squatted down in the stall facing him, to give him needed encouragement and praise. Well, something I never realized before, is the awesome acoustics one is witness to with their head that low to the ground in a stall of a very busy restroom.

The cacophany was grandiose, and the stalls on either side were occupied - this proud papa is happy to report that my boy "outcacophed" them all!

1 comment:

Hilda said...

Squatting down facing him in a public restroom? Really? Is that necessary? Don't you risk getting squirted in the eye?

Oy vey...the mind wobbles...