This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Little Bit is Better Than Nada

Ah man! I just wrote a very funny post, if I do say so myself, and poof: it vanished. I was highlighting the whole thing to do a spell check and away it went. No, I didn't cut the text by mistake. I don't know where it went. A quick recap: I am recovering from hernia surgery, which is my very plausible excuse for not blogging more frequently. Okay, the three year old is insistently, yet pleasantly, asking for some toast. Yes, it's evening, odd but I am grateful he isn't asking for something sugary.

4 comments:

sari said...

hope you're feeling better!

ps that's the best song on the tin cup soundtrack, by the way.

TracyMichele said...

Ooooh.. I take back all those nasty things I wrote about you on my blog. Kidding. :)

Hope you are feeling better!

Toni Lea Andrews said...

Do these people reading your blog realized you are employed in the IT industry? And yet you lose your blog entry??

Nothing like that ever happens to me. Never. Almost. Seldom. Not often. Well, not today, yet.

TroyBoy said...

Toni...ouch!