This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, January 11, 2008

A Happy Shuffle

I am feeling very happy. Tired? Sure! Over worked? Sure! But I am happy. I appreciate the blessings that I have. I hope that you have an awesome weekend! Fred, make us happy with your 10 selections...

1. "Delia's Gone", by Johnny Cash. Um Fred? Try again.
(But I must say this song is funny...just not very happy.)
2. "Down On The Corner", by CCR. Now, that's more like it. Happy foot tapping music about, well, happy foot tapping music.
3. "Celebration Day", by Led Zeppelin. Okay, really, Fred is picking these songs at random.
4. "Yeah Yeah", by Cyndi Lauper. More like...Please No, Please No.
5. "Light As The Breeze" by Billy Joel. Starts out as "She stands before you naked" Happy thoughts indeed. Wait, which one of us is naked?
6. "Love Or Something Like It" by Kenny Rogers. A decent lighthearted song.
7. "I'd Really Like To See You Tonite", by England Dan & John Ford Coley. We all know the song, but I've never heard of these guys...a result of feeding Fred "Best Hits of the 70's". Burp.
8. "It's Only Rock N'Roll", by the Rolling Stones. 'Nuff said.
9. "Breath In, Breathe Out, Move On", by Jimmy Buffet. Talk about an awesome story teller with a guitar....Am I happy? Oh yeah.
10. "New Blue Moon", by the Traveling Wilburys. Hmmm, well this song reminds me of my favorite beer: Blue Moon. So, yepp, this song makes me happy.

Happy Thoughts Everyone!

3 comments:

Andrea Frazer said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my site. Um... about my resolution to stay off line? I'm a hypocrite. But I did work out 20 minutes. And then saw your comment, so hello back. Now, you have a three year old? Go pimp him out at the Regis and Cathy Lee contest. Think about how many bird expeditions you could go on with 125k??????

Hilda said...

I love, love, love "I'd Really Like To See you Tonight"! A 70s classic!

Toni Lea Andrews said...

Hilda, really. There's a REASON these guys were one hit wonders. Classic, indeed.