This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Shuffle - Complete with Pictures!

A few weeks ago I had posted about Miami Vice. I now get several hits every week from people around the world looking for this image. So, in an effort to expand my global presence, I will be including some pics of the artists for each of Fred's selections for this week's Shuffle. Therefore it is with unbridled exuberence that I say onto Fred, "Take Er Away, Fred!"

Oh, and we're only doing five tracks for this edition, what with the images making it a much longer post and all.


"Take A Chance On Me", by ABBA - Okay, just how ashamed should I be?














"Tequila Sunrise", by the Eagles















"It's All Over Now", by the Rolling Stones. The image for the Eagles was a cover of the Rolling Stone mag and now Fred plays something by the Stones...hmmm.












"What The World Needs Now" by Jackie De Shannon. By who?












Okay so I looked her up. I know her hits but never knew her name. She also composed the hit by Kim Carnes, "Bette Davis Eyes", which is a song I really like.



"Country Road", by James Taylor. Classic.














"Large World Turning", by John Mellencamp. This is from his album, Mr. Happy Go Lucky; I really like this album alot!













Have a great weekend everyone! Feel free to comment on your favorite pic!

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

My favorite!? ABBA, of course. Is it just me or does that photo makes you wonder what REALLY went on in board rooms in the 70's? LOL.

swn said...

um,... is that.... um, uh,....well,
aluminum foil?

Eva said...

I have many ABBA albums that belonged to my mom - we used to listen to them together while we did mom/daughter stuff like bake and crafts and stuff. I still love their songs. That picture is hysterically funny. I have an album where the guys' jeans are so tight that you can, um, well you know what I mean. So very 1970s.

Thanks for the pictorial shuffle!