This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Big Foray Back Into Blogging...

It's a new month, everyone.

Happy May 1st everyone!


Okay, that's pretty much all I got!




Except to say that I know we've most of us have had lulls in our blogging activity and I've seem to hit mine this past month. But it's a new month so here's to blogging more frequently! ***raising symbolic glass of Cristal***

Okay, that burst of enthusiasm is spent. Will I really blog more in May? I guess it depends if anyone gives a crap. So how many of you really care that I blog? Please leave a comment and let me know.

9 comments:

Cristina said...

Blog baby blog... we all care!

Andrea Frazer said...

i'm with u. lets blog more. 5 days/week for me. i write enough for other corporations. why should my favorite writing go to waste? that sounds narcissitic. i simply mean that on my own site i can say what i want without any frameworks or rules. it's my only real outlet. take care troy. sorry for the small letters. my computer is jacked.

swn said...

I give a crap! lots of crap! in fact some people say that i'm full of crap!

sari said...

You're going to have to work on that attitude!

PS I liked the baby picture of your baby

Maria said...

Don't blog for us. Blog for yourself. When you start writing with someone else in mind (unless you are a best selling author and even Rowling says that she wrote Harry for herself, because he was under her skin and had to come out), it is easy to get lackadaisical.

Matt said...

I agree with everyone...except Marty, I don't really know him so I don't know if he is full of crap or not!

Hilda said...

Your adoring fans clamor for more...

Clamor, clamor, clamor...

TracyMichele said...

Yeah.. like Matt, I agree with everyone here. Well, maybe not MamaP because my computer isn't jacked. And I guess not Marty either because I am not always full of crap. Well, for that matter I think Sari is off base. I think your attitude is just fine. And now that I re-read Maria's comment I have to disagree; I think you *should* blog for US. Because I am now disagreeing with most comments, I guess I can't agree with Matt, either. Oh yeah, and I wouldn't call myself an adoring fan... sorry Hilda!

Um, wait.. what was the question?

TroyBoy said...

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. Even Hilda who told me off line "Nice job shamelessly looking for comments from our blogging buds" and even Trace, who's comment made my head hurt. Thanks everyone!