This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So, What Did You Do This Evening?

Two days before our fifteenth wedding anniversary and I spent it with Mrs. Phez in the bathroom - she was painting my toenails. You know, in preparation for that thing I am doing at my department's quarterly meeting tomorrow.



I am going to wait to have my fingernails painted until just before I perform. I wouldn't want anyone starring at me unnecessarily.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, and God I hope you weren't, I learned this evening that my dress size is 16 and my shoe size in women's shoes is 11W.

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Um.. she could have taken a razor to those dogs while she was at it. hehe.

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

You're a good sport. I asked my male bridesmaid to where a dress but he wouldn't.