This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Say Poe-tay-toe, I Say Poe-tah-toe

Matt was over ealier this evening and Wesley broke out the toy fishing rod (see earlier post) for Matt to play with.

Matt: Where are the fish?
Me (from the other room): They're imaginary, Matt. Just go with it.
3 Year Old: No, Dad! They're pretendy.

3 comments:

Maria said...

My daughter had an imaginary lion playmate for the first six years of her life. I got so used to him being around and baking birthday cakes for him every week that when he disappeared I felt bereft.

TroyBoy said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for stopping by.

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

Wow, advanced three year old!