This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Monday, March 24, 2008

Funny Is as Funny Does

So I'm over there at The Geek Inside and I decided to check out her......blogroll. Again. This time I go to Electronic Replicant. Funny guy. Prove it, you say? Well, simply click here, my blogging friends and take a gander, or some geese, for yourself! Note: My favorite is number 33!

So, this leads me to two questions:

1) How many of you cringed at my use of mixed tenses? Ha, you should see my messed up elevenses!

2) Which is your current all time-favorite blog entry? And no, you can't select one of your own! Post about it and let me know in my comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit, and for the shout-out.
I'd have to think for a while about which might be my favorite post by someone else, but I think I could probably pick one.

sari said...

Erik is a good read, I found him at the 2006 NaBloPoMo!