This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Friday Shuffle: Sniffles Edition

It looks like the bug has visited our house. As to date, I am it's only conquest, but as history has borne, it will no doubt run its course through the family. So, while wondering how long I will feel like crap and who will be next, let's listen to some tunes courtesy of Fred!

1. "Freedom", by Blues Traveler - I like their sound well enough, but I don't get/comprehend the lyrics of this track.
2. "Helter Skelter", by U2. - Nice tribute to the boys, boys.
3. "The Long & Winding Road", by, well, the boys (that would be the Beatles for the youngins' out there). Fred, you're freakin' me out a little.
4. "Neon" by John Mayer. Not my favorite Mayer song, any guesses as to which one is?
5. "Heaven" by John Legend. First John Popper, then Lennon, then Mayer, now Legend. Fred, are you bucking for a name change?
6. "I Won't Hold You Back", by Toto
7. "In The Wee Small Hours of The Morning", by Frank Sinatra. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.
8. "Amazing", by Aerosmith. Okay, so this group is only in Fred's repertoire because of Mrs. Pheasantly, but this song isn't half bad.
9. "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp", by Led Zeppelin. Yehaw!
10. "You Are", by Lionel Richie. Not sure if it is the cough syrup or Lionel, but I now have a serious case of the nods.

As I sign off to take a midday cat nap with the kiddies (day off, in case you're wondering), let me wish you all a great Easter weekend!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I think Fred deserves a middle name...hmmm...what about John? He could be Freddie John! Good music Fred!

TroyBoy said...

Matt, great suggestion, thanks!

sari said...

I like #6!