This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Monday, March 24, 2008

And Our 1000th Customer Is...

...someone from Binghamton, New York at 3:47 pm today. Okay, so I know this isn't as a big deal as 25,000 hits but it's a start. And I don't even know if it counts because this is a repeat visitor. Six hits since I turned on Sitemeter on Sunday. But, hey, I'll take whatever milestones I can get!

Sorry, no trips to the islands or even a toaster. Your prize is my genuine appreciation for taking the time to visit! I hope it'll do.

7 comments:

swn said...

it's me! it's me! i live in binghamton! wow! i've never won anything before!
marty

TroyBoy said...

Okay, that would lead me to the question....where in the hell, Reverand Marty, is Binghamton?

swn said...

binghamton? simple!
get a map,
look at upstate new york,
look for nowhere,
once you've found it,
get a ruler,
use it to find the exact middle,
viola! there's binghamton!
smack in the middle of nowhere!

sari said...

I like Marty's directions, ha ha!

Sitemeter is fun, isn't it?

sari said...

Sometimes it's not quite right though...right now, for some reason, I show up as Denver, Colorado on Sitemeter, but I think it's because there's something weird going on with my DSL provider and they must be routing me through there instead of AZ!

Deanne said...

Do I show up from Hong Kong? :)

It's me....Tracy's long lost cousin. Actually, I'm not lost. I'm just living on the other side of the world. tee hee

Anyone who enjoys my favorite cousin's blog is a bloggy friend of mine. Nice to meet you Troyboy.

TroyBoy said...

Marty: Your comment begs the question....WHY?

Sari: Don't encourage the man! :-)

Deane: Thanks for stopping by. Your cuz is pretty cool - but I reckon you know that already. :-)