This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Movie Quote Time

Here is a fun what the heck thing to do courtesy of Hilda.

Here are the rules as stated there:
Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
Go to
IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
Post them on your blog for everyone to guess in the comments.
Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
GUESSERS: NO Googling/using IMDB search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but that's no fun? One movie guess per human allowed in the comments.Aaaaaaand...ACTION!

  1. Oh, that what now. I tell you what now between me and you. There is no me and you. Not no more. "Pulp Fiction", guessed correctly by Marty
  2. I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand? Do you always begin conversations this way? "Princess Bride", guessed correctly by Marty
  3. A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow. "Men In Black", guessed correctly by Marty
  4. You don't like it, do you Rocco, the storm? Show it your gun, why don't you? If it doesn't stop, shoot it.
  5. All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my daddy. I had to fight my uncles. I had to fight my brothers. A girl child ain't safe in a family of men, but I ain't never thought I'd have to fight in my own house!
  6. You guys looking for something for your mom? I really don't think so...[reads her nametag]…Sue. [Astonished] You guys have... girlfriends? You know, I really wouldn't refer to a 23-year-old woman as a girlfriend... more of a lover... Lover... mistress. Sexpot. Sexpot is what she is. You guys are the ones who got beat up at the homecoming game... right? "Weird Science", guessed by Marty.
  7. So, what's the deal with you two, you a couple of fags? He's my son. Yeah, how'd that happen? You don't look Japanese. Neither does he. He looks Chinese. Oh, well pardon me all to hell.
  8. Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.
  9. PROSTITUTION! But what does that mean really? Sometimes it helps to understand a word if you break it down, so let's do that now shall we? Pros... it doesn't mean anything, you can forget about that... Tit, I think we all know what that means, Tu, two tit and TION of course, from the Latin to shun... to say uh-uh no thank you anyway I don't want it, to push away... it doesn't even belong in this word really.
  10. You ever take a dump made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?

Please play along and let me know if decide to come up with quotes on your blog!

3 comments:

swn said...

1 pulp fiction
2 mib
3 princess bride



6 wierd science

so like, do i win a prize?

TroyBoy said...

Dang Marty...pretty impressive.

Your prize is that you get to tell everyone that I am your best friend since the 1st grade!

You want more!?

Kalynne Pudner said...

Oh, my gosh. I know absolutely none of those :( But I do think I'm going to have to try it!

To answer your question, I'm really not sure how I found you, Paul! I think you commented on a blog post that was featured on the BlogRush widget I host on my blog. (If you don't have one of those, you can get one by clicking on the one I've got.)

That's the beauty of the Blogosphere...connections are as easily made as in a singles bar, but the ramifications are so much more benign!