This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Shuffle and Potty Paradise!

Yep, that's right. I said Potty Paradise. Does that mean I have a potty mouth, I wonder? In any event, we are happy at the Pheasantly Fascinating household because our little one is no longer in diapers! Well, unless he is napping or sleeping. It has been two days and we've only had one accident. It happened yesterday evening just before bedtime and he was playing in his room with one of our cats. I guess he got overly excited. The cat was none too pleased.

And now for the Friday Shuffle:

1. "War" by, well pick one...Bob Marley, Earth, Wind, & Fire; Edwin Star
I belive my shuffle's version is by Mr Starr; it just says Various Artists.
"War! Hu! Yeah! Was is it good for?" A relevant question if ever I did hear one. C'mon home troops!

2. "Is This Love?" by Bob Marley and the Wailers
(Again, I had to research this one. Shame on my shuffle!")

3. "The Night They Drove Old Dixie About" by Joan Baez
Okay, what exactly is this song about?

4. "Francisco Guayabal" by Benny More
Damn if my shuffle doesn't have a thing for Senior More. I ain't complainin'!

5. "Still Crazy After All This Years" by Paul Simon
The live version. I wish he would've told the audience to hush.

6. "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad" by Meat Loaf
So much soul. Great song!

7. "Litty Bitty" by Alan Jackson
Yehaw!

8. "Coward of the County" by Kenny Rogers
"But you coulda heard a pin drop when Tommy stopped and locked the door."

9. "Cry No More" Buju Banton

10. "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas

1 comment:

sari said...

Congratulations on the potty training!!

#6 and #10 remind me of 5th or 6th grade and Junior High and going roller skating on Friday nights.

Have a great weekend!