This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Friday Shuffle...err, on Tuesday

Okay, so Friday and Monday were so hectic at work, this is the first chance I am getting to blog. You're probably asking, "Hey Troy, why not blog on the weekend?" And give up the chance to blog on company time? I think not. Anyway, Hilda, over at The Mind Wobbles, has gotten me addicted to the stuff and now I miss it when I don't blog. So here is the "Friday Shuffle", a few days late.

The Beattles, "Yesterday" - Okay, so NOT the song for me. I certainly don't long for yesterday. It was a crazy day.

Beny More (with an accent over the 'e'), "Bonito y Sabroso 2003 Club" - Great stuff! It has a scratchy LP sound and the music is feel good toe tapping spanish music!

Skip (New rule. I am skipping when the shuffle picks the same artist in the Friday Shuffle.)

Johnny Cash, "I walk the Line" - Guys, it's Johnny, what else can I say?

Paul Simon, "Kodachrome" - Damn if my shuffle doesn't know good music! It's picked Paul (at least once) for every Friday Shuffle running.

The Iguanas, "Boom, Boom, Boom" - Certainly not their best track but if you like Tex-Mex Rock, give these guys a try.

skip

skip

Dixie Chicks, "Not Ready to Make Nice" - Good for them.

Garth Brooks, "Unaswered Prayers" - This song is so cheesey, ya gotta like it...or you could go into convulsions.

Major Bob & the Top Brass Band, "You Can Leave Your Hat On" - Okay, is "hat" code for something here?

skip

Bob Marley, "No Woman, No Cry"

skip

BeeGees, "Staying Alive" - This song reminds me of "Airplane" everytime I hear it. Now, that was a GREAT movie! "What's your vector, Victor?"; "She's really sick, we're going to have to take her to a hospital!", "A hospital, what is it? It's a big white building with sick people, but that's not important now."; "Surely, you must be joking!", "I'm not joking and don't call me Shirley!"

4 comments:

sari said...

"all together now...."

"what do you make of it?"

"I guess I picked the wrong week to give up ______"

Hilda said...

OK - after having walked over to Troy's desk and threatened him with major bodily harm - he has eliminated the sacrilege that was the alleged Beny More song.

Apparently some vile reprehensible people took the original song by "El Barbaro del Ritmo" and sullied it with rap and god-knows-what.

Watch it Troy - I'm watching you!

sari said...

Hilda, I know for a fact you could easily put the fear of God in anyone. Good work! ha ha

TroyBoy said...

Sari - This is true! And I am thankful for Hilda's stewardship and direction in all things that are good.