This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Meme from "The Mind Wobbles"

I got this from my friend at The Mind Wobbles - respond to each with "I would", "I wouldn't" or "I have".

Touch a snake - I have
Ride in a hot-air balloon - I would
Sky dive - I have
Scuba dive - I havet
Sing in front of a huge audience - I have (poor souls they were!)
Sit in the front of a roller coaster - I have
Walk through a graveyard alone at night - I would
Join a space mission - I would
Call off a wedding - I would
Walk naked through a crowded city - How much would you pay me not to?
Disarm a bomb - I wouldn't
Clean the outside windows on a skyscraper - I wouldn't
Go on tour with a rock band - I wouldn't
Go skinny dipping in mixed company - I have
Heckle a comedian at a comedy club - How much liquor is involved?
Eat something really gross - I wouldn't

No comments: