This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That's Funny (Religous Beliefs Aside)

I was reading a post at the Geek Inside and was reminded of a funny bumper sticker that I saw a few years ago. I was walking through a parking lot and as I approached the rear of a parked car, I read its bumber sticker: "Jesus is my copilot". As I walked along side the car and past it, I couldn't help but notice that the right front section of the car (that would be the front passenger's side) was entirely smashed in.

It was one of the best laughs I had in a long time.

But who knows, maybe they got the bumper sticker after the accident?

4 comments:

sari said...

THAT is very funny!!!

The Curmudgeon said...

The problem isn't the bumper sticker. The problem is when the driver turns toward the passenger seat and says, "I'm tired. You take over now."

Cristina said...

That's a good one! BWAhahaha!

TroyBoy said...

Sari & PurplePassion - I am glad that you found it as hilarious as I did.

Curmy - Too true.