This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Always Time for T.V.

Work has been hectic beyond description. At home, Mrs. Pheasantly Fascinating is in her "nesting phase" what with number two being only two weeks away. And me? I am staying abreast of all my tv shows. How terrible is that? Although last night I did manage to spray down the oven with Oven-Off. And in my own defense: most nights for the last week have been spent touching up the bathroom that we just spent money to have redone. Such is life!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

That's good that you help out around the house. All husband's should. Mine usually sits and folds the clothes while watching TV because, its a mindless he can easily do without it distracting him from the TV and it gets delivered to the bedrooms during commercials! Just a tip...in case you want to help out even more. ;)

Hilda said...

Troy...

Troy? Ummm...should you be spraying Oven-Off at night in a house with a small child and a pregnant woman in it, so they can inhale that stuff while they sleep?

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who has never personally cleaned an oven in her life - and hopefully never will.

sari said...

Smells bug me so much right now, I thought the same thing as Hilda!!

Have you tried Method cleaners? You can get them at Target and they are supposed to be environmentally/humanly friendly. I don't know if they make oven cleaners but they do make a lot of other household cleaners I use.