This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Misspent Youth

As a father of two, Lil' Phez & Baby Phez, I think about what they will be into as they grow up. Oh, and thanks Matt for the recent post creating appropriate Blogger names for my little ones. So as I ponder their paths to be taken, I hearken back to the path I took to get where I am today; some of which I am willing to share and some...not so much. Let's just suffice to say, that Misspent Youth is an appropriate nomenclature for my adolescence. Let's review the highlights low lights:


Favorite TV Show:

Benson








I had a crush on Katie, played by Missy Gold.


Favorite Pastime:

Commodore 64








And one my favorite games on the C64 is shown below, check out the cool graphics!








Okay, so now it's your turn! What are the deep dark secrets of your youth that you hope you can keep your lil' ones from repeating?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!