This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just 'Cuz

Here is an email thread interchange that occured yesterday morning between Mama Phez and me [with the From & To fields modified slightly] :

------------------------------------------------

From: Troy Boy
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:53 AM
To: Mama Phez
Subject: RE: I love you too!

What can I say? Loving you is one of the easiest things for me to do. Right there next to breathing, and just as important.


------------------------------------------------

From: Mama Phez
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:48 AM
To: Troy Boy
Subject: I love you too!

Thank you sweety. We’ve been married 15 years! I’m not supposed to find love notes in my lunch anymore!! - Not that I’m complaining; it put a big smile on my face. In fact, I was grinning like an idiot in the kitchen. Everybody must have been wondering what was up with me.


------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

TracyMichele said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. SO SWEET!

Maria said...

Well, I must admit that I have never put a love note in Bing's lunch box. I have gotten her a card or two or three in my time, but they tend to be sort of funny as opposed to sort of mushy.

I suppose it wouldn't kill me.....

sari said...

Notes are good. :-)

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

When all you hear about is divorce these days, it's really nice to read this post. I hope Lon and I are as great in 15 years.

Andrea Frazer said...

Awwwww........