This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Shuffle: The Roadtrip Edition!

It's about 12:30 am Friday morning and I will be leaving with Matt and another friend in 3 and a half hours to head up to Orlando to participate as judges in the Odyssey of the Mind state competition. So let's make this a quick Shuffle Fred!

  1. "I don't Want To Miss A Thing", by Aerosmith
  2. "One Night Love Affair", by Bryan Adams
  3. "For What It's Worth", by Buffalo Springfield
  4. "Son of a Son of a Sailer", by Jimmy Buffett
  5. "I Try", by Macy Gray - Man, she can sing! Oh, and she's not bad to look at, either!
  6. "Emaline", by Ben Folds Five - I much prefer, "All You Can Eat".
  7. "Don't I Hold You", by Wheat - okay, by who? It's from the Elizabethtown soundtrack
  8. "Poetry Man", by Phoebe Snow
  9. "The Last Time", by the Stones
  10. "Say Goodbye to Little Joe", by Steve Forbert - you might be asking 'By who?' again, but if you don't know this guy, give him a listen. I think the only track off of this album, Jackrabbit Slim, to get decent radio play was "Romeo's Tune". My favorite track is "Complications".

Well, you were a bit all over with these picks, Fred, but still a good list,

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

sari said...

#3 and #9 are great.

Have a good trip!

samokdaddy said...

Steve forbert...How 'Bout a little "Jackrabbit Slim!"

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

Sorry, this is not related to the music but I haven't seen enough poultry posts.

TroyBoy said...

Sari - I'm glad you agree! :-)

Daddy - True 'dat!

Jess - Yes, ma'am. I have posted today. Sorry for the lapse. It won't happen again, unless it does.