This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Shuffle: The 'Look of Horror' Edition

Our littlest; fond of baths he is not.


Okay, now that we got that out of the way, take 'er away Fred!
  1. "Shooting Star", by Bad Company
  2. "Do I Have To Say The Words?", by Bryan Adams - I think we danced to this song at our wedding.
  3. "Angel", by The Iguanas - A good song. A great band. Check them out if you haven't already.
  4. "I Am The Walrus", covered by Bono & Secret Machines from the Across The Universe soundtrack
  5. "Sandman", by America
  6. "She Moves Me", by Muddy Waters
  7. "Imagine", covered by Joan Baez - Just when you thought this song couldn't be any more hippy-ish; Joanie takes it there.
  8. "Everybody's Got a Cousin in Miami", by Jimmy Buffett - This is a fun song about Cuban immigration into Miami & its culture...funny and endearing.
  9. "Every Minute, Every Hour, Every Day", by James House, from the Tin Cup soundtrack - I know that Sari knows this song!
  10. "We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again", by England Dan & John Ford Coley - okay, who? It's from a Singers & Songwriters complitation CD. These are the same guys that did "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight".
Okay, goodbye.

4 comments:

Hilda said...

I love England Dan and John ford Coley!

Matt said...

It was an okay shuffle this week. I guess anything would be just okay, after that fantastic picture!

Did you stamp "Do Not Copy Please" on his head before you took the picture?

sari said...

No wonder he doesn't want to take a bath, it's hard to get ink off.

That is the funniest picture, my husband and I got a big laugh out of it. Our baby loves baths but every time we watch a video of Six taking a bath he's screaming (now he loves them but then, not so much).

Maria said...

I have an unspeakable weakness for the song, "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight." It is a silly, long story (aren't ALL of mine long?) but there was this guy who did the John Cusack thing standing in my driveway holding a cd player over his head when I was in college.

I felt so....wooed.