This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Meme, A Dinner & A Movie

This is a homemade meme that I put together because I was inspired by a recent episode of Top Chef. Here's the deal:

List the items of a meal you'd prepare and use a movie as your theme. Then fellow bloggers will leave comments guessing what the movie is. Okay so here's mine - and yes, if I was on Top Chef, I'd use this for the competition.

Baby Lamp Chops smothered in caramelized Vidalia onions served along with Fava beans and a glass of Chianti.

Well, which movie was the theme for this dinner?

If you want to give it a try on your blog, please leave me a comment and let me know!

6 comments:

Eva said...

Silence of the Lambs? Is that too logical of a guess?

Matt said...

That would of been my guess Eva! I could probably come up with multiple courses for my movie...I'll have to think about it!

Maria said...

Silence of the Lambs, of course. I can still see Hannibal hissing as he says, "a nice chianti...."

TroyBoy said...

Yes, you're all correct. I figured I'd make it an easy one and that is the dish I'd make if I was competing on Top Chef in that challenge. Wifey responded with "Gross".

sari said...

I like Top Chef!

Hilda said...

I played along...go to my Blog and guess my movie!