This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, February 22, 2008

You in Six Words

I got this from Hilda, who got it from a friend...based on Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure.

So can you tell your story in six words? If you want to play, let me know in my comments.

Here's mine: Looking for growth every single day.

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

ONLY SIX WORDS?!? Clearly you have a thing or two to learn about me. hehehe.

TroyBoy said...

C'mon Tracy, you CAN do it!

Kalynne Pudner said...

I spend too much time blogging.

How's that?

(Found you via Sarah at Ordinary Days, whom I found via the BlogRush widget. I think it's very cool that your name is a homonym for poultry; I'll have to "share that" -- haha! -- with the chicken guys at my husband's office.)