This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Sunday, February 17, 2008

A [easy] Book Meme

I got this meme from the Queen of Meme** Hilda. So, here's the deal:

> Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more - No cheating.
> Turn to page 123 and find the first five sentences.
> Now post the next three sentences.
> The fun begins - - tag some people to play along.

** Disclaimer: This title is limited to bloggers currently living in the U.S. - I wouldn't want to cross Dixie!

The book is "The Book of Inside Information" with no author specified. It just says "By the Editors and Experts of Bottom Line Personal". Page 123, sentences 6,7 and 8:

How it works: In addition to its regular group term insurance, the company buys a post-retirement live reserve policy for an executive. The money paid for this policy each year goes to fund a tax-free trust that earns interest.

Okay, so do I win something for what no doubt will be the lamest entry?

As usual, I won't tag anyone - if you want to play please let me know in my Comments.

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. haha. Seriously? That is a book you OWN? LOL.