This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

When Does It Get Better?

Friday night was the first night that Mrs. Pheasantly we decided to have our 4 month old sleep in his own room. Up until then, he had been cosleeping with her. We recall that it took two nights for Son # 1 to adjust and sleep through the night. Well, my fellow bloggers, it's been 4 nights (that's twice along if you're playing along at home) and it ain't (yes, I said ain't) happening.

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Oh man. There is nothing worse than being SO tired you can't wait for the day you are merely exhausted. I feel your pain.. although it is a distant, distant memory. ;)

TroyBoy said...

Don't be so sure - those cruises are the likely cause of new little ones...so maybe it's a future memory?

Matt said...

As I mentioned to Mrs. Pheasant last night, when the older went to sleep in his own room, he was 6 months old and the younger is only 4 months, so there is a while 2 months difference.