This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Keeping My Cool Friday Shuffle

Yesterday I got pretty upset at work. It's not one of my proudest moments and while I don't think my job will be in jeopardy because of it, it's something I don't want to repeat anytime soon. Lord, get me off of this project! So, here to mellow me out, let me introduce Fred: Um, Fred? You're on...

1. "Take a Chance on Me", by ABBA

2. "Oh! Darling", by the Beattles

3. "Coastal Confessions", by Mr. Mellow himself, Jimmy Buffett

4. "Cat's in the Cradle", by Harry Chapin My pre-fatherhood thoughts on this song were incredulous - how could a dad do that?! My current thoughts are panic ridden - oh crap, am I doing that?!

5. "For Lovin' Me", by Peter, Paul, & Mary. I never really listened to the lyrics before...not nice, you guys.

6. "On a Day Like Today", by Bryan Adams

7. "I've Got To Use My Imagination", by Gladys & the Pips.

8. "Same in Any Language", by Ruckus

9. "Help Me Mary", by Liz Phair - hmmmm, okay, Fred, this song is not helping.

10. "How Can You Live in the NorthEast", by Paul Simon


Happy Leap Year Everyone & Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: