This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, August 31, 2007

Watercooler Debate & Friday Shuffle

At work today, we had a stellar water cooler debate. Okay so it wasn't really at a water cooler, or water fountain, or bubbler, if you prefer. It took place in the middle of our poorly cubiculed office. I ask that you all chime in.

Chicken Wings: White Meat or Dark Meat?

I of course, know the answer, as does Hilda who was part of the hilarity. But I will defer answering, thus giving all of you a chance to answer; rightly or wrongly, as the case may be.

Let it be known, I was shocked that the responses in the office were about 50/50 and each side held to their beliefs as tightly as a naked butt cheek sticks to a leather carseat in Phoenix*.
*A little shout out to Sari at The Geek Inside

In the mean time, here is my Friday Shuffle:
(This idea is courtesy of Hilda at The Mind Wobbles who turned me on to 'Friday Shuffle')
Marvin Gaye, "What's Going On"
Willie Nelson, "Mama Don't Let Your Boys Grow Up To Be Cowboys"
Paul Simon, "Mrs. Robinson"
Gillian Welch, "Elvis Presley Blues"
Alan Jackson, "Itty Bitty"
Soggy Bottom Boys, "In The Jailhouse Now"
Queen, "We Are The Champions"
Beattles, "Yesterday"
Tony Bennett, "The Way You Look Tonight"
Beres Hammond "My Woman Now"

1 comment:

sari said...

I have no preference as I'm the sort of person who doesn't like picking meat off of bones. So I won't say white or dark.

But, the shuffle, you've got some good stuff there. I love that Tony Bennett song.