This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fav Foods

Commenting on Dixie Peaches site in a post about Big Macs, I was motivated to start a Food Meme. So here it goes! Bon Apetit!

Favorite Gourmet Item: Beef Wellington

Favorite Snack at Home: Peanuts or Oreos

Favorite Fastfood item: Currently...Checkers burger. But if I could I'd have a FatBoy's burger - we just don't have any here.

Favorite Food When Driving: Mickey D's French Fries

Favorite Food With a Beer (or other libation - please specify): Beer & chilli.

Favorite Food for Invoking Romantic Intentions: Beer & chilli. Sorry couldn't resist the imagery. Grilled meats (for me) and seafood (for her) and artichokes.

Least Favorite Food: Fish & seafood. I know its a crime that I live in Florida.

Food that Conjures a Childhood Memory: Sloppy Joes.

Food that Conjures a Sad Memory: None. That would be terrible.

Food that Conjures a Happy Memory: Wedding cake.

I've tagged Curmudgeon, Hilda, PoppyMom, Sari and Cris with this meme but anyone else is also invited to answer on their blogs. Please reply to this post if you've done it.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

I remember sloppy joes... yummo.

Hilda said...

Done!

Shelby said...

thanks for the comment on my blog - love finding fellow PHC fans..

I've never seen a live show but would love to one day.

My son likes the Guy Noir segment..take care!

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Done!

The Curmudgeon said...

The tag is acknowledged -- give me a bit of time.

sari said...

I'm sucking at memes lately but I will do it next week!