This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, August 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (on Friday)

A new meme from http://thursdaythirteen.com/ via http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
For the record, this is supposed to be done on Thursdays, hence the name, but I only found out about it this morning, so you are privileged to see it today.

1. What's your favorite song?
"Little On Up" by Nils Lofgren

2. If your life were a sitcom, what would the intro song be?
"Go To Extremes" by Billy Joel

3. When you think of high school, what song comes to mind first?
"School's Out for Summer" by Alice Cooper

4. If you could ban the existence and erase all knowledge of any song, which would you choose?
"All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You" by Heart

5. You've just been granted the gift of a beautiful voice, and an amphitheater full of cheering fans - what song do you sing?
"Silent Night"

6. What was the first song you learned all the words to?
That I recall? I'd say it was "Piano Man" by Billy Joel.

7. What song surprised you when you found out what they were really singing?
"Flower" by Liz Phair.

8. What song plays when your cell phone rings?
None

9. What song is a must have for any road trip?
Anything by Meatloaf

10. What song would best describe your day?
"A Day in the Life" by the Beatles

11. What's your favorite "sing out loud like a goofball" song?
"Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro or "I Started a Joke" by the Bee Gees

12. What song has made you cry?
A tie between "Daniel" by Elton John and "Vincent" by Don McLean - and both for the same reasons

13. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Anything by Jimmy Buffet or Paul Simon

No tagging but if you do it, let me know!

2 comments:

sari said...

That Heart song...I heard that earlier today and thought EXACTLY the same thing.

How did they sit down and think "Wow, this is a great song!"

I'm stymied. I would be thrilled if I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
heard that song again.

Hilda said...

I did it...:)