This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's in a Name?

My buddy at http://themindwobbles.blogspot.com/ had this meme on her blog so I figured I'd give it a try. Here are the instructions:

Go to Google.
Click on Google images.
Type in your name and search.
Re post (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.

It isn't clear whether it's first name only, or first and last, so I did both! I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do it, just let me know in my comments.

First Name Results

















Last Name Results








No comments: