This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, August 23, 2007

How cool is that?

I am sitting at work and I was looking at a photo of our son Wesley. I was reminded of something that happened a few weeks ago. It was in the morning on a weekday and I was trying to get Wesley ready for daycare. He was in his own little world, standing next to his bed and holding firmly onto the bed rail while arching his back. I was trying with great futility to get him dressed. Impatiently, I pleaded, "Wesley, would you help me please?!?!" With that, he turned around brought his face to be only inches away from me, smiled warmly and said "Okay, daddy.", while stroking my cheeks with his little hands. He gave me the help I needed. So what if we were 5 minutes late that day? He reminded me what's important. How cool is that?

No comments: