This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, November 1, 2007

He's Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere...















Hi all, this is Hilda, making a guest appearance.

Troy is being lazy and whining: "I'm tired I have a new baby in the house" and "I have soooo much work". Well, I think it's time everyone met Son2 - Troy and his beautiful wife's new baby. You will see Son1 in some of the pictures as well.

So here we go...

























5 comments:

Cristina said...

Awwwww! I love newborns! Beautiful!
Congrats Troy! and thanks Hilda for posting the pix but Troy we need stories.....

TroyBoy said...

Thank you Miss Hilda. I owe you one. It's that dang mess of posting images that gets me all a-flustered.

But I promise to post more regularly. I miss you all. Well, I don't miss Hilda but I would if I didn't see her every single weekday.

sari said...

Oh he's SO CUTE! Both boys are! I've been coming every day to see pictures, thanks for posting them!!

It's cute baby month, ha ha!! ;-)

TracyMichele said...

AWWWWWW!!! Now I want one! :) Ok, maybe not. hehe.

Congrats Troy! He is beautiful. Looks like he has quite a proud big brother. Love it!

L Finney BSN, RN said...

Congratulations, Papa Bear. You and Mayra sure do make some good looking progeny!