This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Friday, October 5, 2007

With minutes to spare

It's time to leave work and go get my son, soon to be referred to as son number one, from daycare. But having not blogged since Tuesday, my obligatory responsibilities to blog are pulling at me, or is that Hilda?

With work being crazy, still; the wife being lovelier than ever; number one son being awesomer than ever (and yes, we're making up words here) I am feeling very blessed. So with happy thoughts extended out to you, please enjoy this Friday Shuffle.

1. "Bamboleo" by Gypsy Kings
Okay so I don't have the physical energy to get into this song right now, but in my head I am tripping the light fantastic. Or am I just tripping over the lights fantastically?

2. "The Way You Look Tonight" by Tony Bennett
This song would get me so smacked....and what, I looked like dog poo last night?

3. "What Would You Say" by Dave Mathews Band
Way to rock it out, harmonica and all.

4. "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin
This song was one of my favorites in high school and for no particular reason and the memories are flooding back.

5. "Obladi Oblada" by the Beattles
Can we say whipped?

6. "She's In Love With The Boy", by Trisha Yearwood
Eh.

7. "Looking Out My Door", by CCR
Acid anyone?

8. "Cry! Cry! Cry", by Johnny Cash
Sing it Johnny!

9. "Elvis Presley Blues", by Gillian Welch

10. "It Don't Mean A Thing", by Ella Fitzgerald
Finishing my week by finishing my shuffle with a classic. Now, daz whut I'm talkin' 'bout.

1 comment:

sari said...

Good luck with #2 coming soon!!

:-)