This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Joy That Is...

10. A cold beer on a hot day.
9. Knowing the answer to Final Jeopardy.
8. Waking up thinking its a weekday only to realize that it is Saturday.
7. Cuban coffee so good that it turns a dull grey morning into a bright yellow.
6. Catching all the green lights down US 1.
5. Finding a curled up twenty in my jeans.
4. Getting my work done on time.
3. My son running to great me when I pick up at daycare
- complete with "DAAAAAAAAAADY!" that lasts the whole way.
2. Finding the love of my life curled up in my lap.
1. Knowing that I belong where I am as who I am.

Yep, it's a MEME. Those are my top 10 ten Joys. What are yours?

4 comments:

Hilda said...

OK...I listed 10 of my joys over at my Blog. I don't now if they're the *Top Ten*, but there's 10 of them. :)

Cristina said...

I like your joys! I'll have to think about this. I'll let you know when I post them. Hmmm....

Hilda said...

Hello...

I've tagged you for a meme - so please go to my Blog at www.themindwobbles.blogspot.com and see what you have to do.

TTFN :)

Cristina said...

I finally did it! Go check it out!