This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's Official

Mayra and I have chosen the name for newest addition expected to arrive October 22, 2007. The name selection did not come easy. I have collected over 50 names, many of which are noted in a previous post. Yes, 50 plus perfectly good names. None of which seemed to appeal to Mayra. The one she was liking the most was Bryce, much to the chagrin of our friends (Hilda & Erick), and my stepmom, Linda. The other day we decided to pass the name by our 3 year old son, Wesley. We said, "Do you like the name Bryce?" He said, "Yes". We thought that's great. Then a moment later, he added, "Yeah daddy, I like Bryce and beans." Our second son's name will be Spencer.

3 comments:

sari said...

Hi -

I'm here from Hilda's blog.

I like Spencer as well. Our older son chose our younger son's name...luckily, it was a good one (and has nothing to do with food!).

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Evidently it isn't as official as you had though!

TroyBoy said...

That's true. See my more recent post, "Creeeeeeeeek" for an update on the name saga.