This site is dedicated to my fondness for fowl. Not in any way that requires years of therapy. It's not even my favorite meat. I just think it's neat. What can I say? I am easily amused.
Plus, it may have something to do with the fact that my first and middle names said together are a homonym of poultry (Paul Troy).

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Where Do We Go From Here?

Okay, so the title for this post is meant to be a conversation starter across many topics. The question could lead to mind blowing discussions about social stigmas, political platforms, or environmental ethics. Or it it could lead to discussions about who will be voted off American Idol tonight (I am hoping it is the odd red head & the remaining duo from the two friends for the girls and for the boys, I hope its the Indian kid & the tall, dark, and handsome guy).

So, feel free to reply to one or more of the following topics (or come up with a new one) when you ask yourself: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

  1. On the corner of Michigan Avenue and 10th street?
  2. American Idol?
  3. The War in Iraq?
  4. RoseMary's baby? Wait, that's Ana Nicole's baby. Or is it?
  5. Heroes?
  6. Our next President?
  7. Bored and need a new hobby?
  8. Given the opportunity to have a conversation with a deceased well known person?
  9. Given the opportunity to have a conversation with a deceased person that was close to you?
  10. Suggestions for future posts?
That's it for now....

Have fun stormin' the castle!

1 comment:

Hilda said...

OK, let's see...

* On the corner of Michigan Avenue and 10th street?
Ummmm...no.

* American Idol?
Boys: Chris Sligh (glasses and big hair) and Phil (the bald guy)
Girls: Melinda (the background singer) and Lakisha (the one who belted out the Dream Girls song)

* The War in Iraq?
Pull the troops out no later than end of 2008

* RoseMary's baby? Wait, that's Ana Nicole's baby. Or is it?
I don't care

* Heroes?
Peter and Claire are my favorite Heroes

* Our next President?
Right now Bill Richardson is my candiate.
http://www.richardsonforpresident.com/

* Bored and need a new hobby?
No, I'm good.

* Given the opportunity to have a conversation with a deceased well known person?
Today I'll say Eleanor Roosevelt.

* Given the opportunity to have a conversation with a deceased person that was close to you?
No question, my father!

* Suggestions for future posts?
Just follow your muse...nothing is too trivial.
:)